Sunday 23 January 2011

Unit 102 - Image Capture

This assignment provides the opportunity for me to evidence camera skills in recording images.
I need to produce a minimum of 6 images all within the same theme which show the following:

Task 1a (Produce a folio of images):-
1. To produce images which are relevant to the theme.
2. Use of equipment, techniques and media.
3. Use of lighting conditions.
4. Use of exposure control.

Task 1b (Supporting evidence/written account for theme)
Produce a written account for the folio of images which includes:
* the preparation undertaken
* how equipment was used to capture and process images
* the image quality checks that were carried out
* how the final images relate to the theme

I need to research the work of a minimum of 10 photographers and collate at least 10 photographs, evidencing them in my blog.  With this I also need to write at least 150 words about each photographer and state why their work inspires me and my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment