Tuesday 18 January 2011

Introduction to Unit 107 - Presenting Photo Images

Task 1a) - Present Images:
* I need to produce 6 images relevant to my theme (Natural Wonders) and present them in a way of my choice, stating why I have chosen this way and what other way I could have chosen if I had had an alternative.
*The techniques, materials, media I choose to present the images need to be consistent and add to their overall effectiveness.
* The images should show accuracy and detail of finish to portray an overall visual impact.

I must:-
*Plan my approach and present my plan to my tutor/assessor.
* Use research material.
*Select and use appropriate technique, materials and media.
* Evidence accuracy and detail of finish.
* Output images for viewing.

Task 1b) - Produce a written account:
* I need to describe the method used to present my final images.
* Also outline the way the images could have been presented using a different presentation method to the one used.

No comments:

Post a Comment